Stuart Woods
Stuart Woods,
Experience:  IT Technician at GWP Computers
25110304

Trying to set up my new iPhone, I have iPhone se 128 gb have

Hi trying to set up my new iPhone
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I have iPhone se 128 gb have transferred sim from iPhone 6 - I have apple pro wi fi is on and have plugged phone in have tried using wi fi and mobile can't find network
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Well iy only goes in one way, go to your telco shop and they could give you a new SIM that suits the new phone usually without charge.

Stuart Woods,
Experience: IT Technician at GWP Computers
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
no thank you I don't wish to pay any more money
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=fdcba8f6-57b8-4934-9566-cbf8e3609133 please follow the steps on-screen and provide me your cell \ email in the private contact box beneath this chat. Thank you.