Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I’ve just ordered MK2 version and I’ve been charged through

I’ve just ordered MK2 version and I’ve been charged through PayPal - as the order was fading from the screen I’m sure it said cannot accept order ?
JA: Which PayPal product do you have?
Customer: I’ve an account with PayPal to pay for things and I’ve already had the receipt from them
JA: What have you tried so far with your PayPal software?
Customer: I’ve not tried anything I thought I would contact you first and see if my order was accepted
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really just whether the order has gone through. I know deliveries are at a standstill
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
The above was my question I ordered a Gtech upright vacuum MK2 paid through PayPal - have had a receipt from PayPal so the money has gone through. What I don’t know is / was my order accepted by Gtech. I’ve heard nothing from them and on the final page before it disappeared I’m sure it said ‘order not accepted’.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Don’t worry about my question I will ring the company direct

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

You will not hear back yet untill the order is finalized. You should wait atleast 24 hours for them to finalize and then you can reach out to Gtech at this official contact here - https://www.gtech.co.uk/contact-us

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.