Robert H
Robert H,
Experience:  IT Senior Client Services Engineer at DTE
106466437

Yesterday you helped me to restore Outlook but this morning

Yesterday you helped me to restore Outlook but this morning I am unable to start it and this time there isn't even an error message
JA: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: laptop
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: After getting me back on outlook (by establishing a new profile, IU think)nI was told to leave the compouter on iover night but i DID NOTICE IN THE MORNING THAT EMAILS HAD STOPPED COMING IN AT SOME POINT AND i COULDN'T GET ANY OF THIS MORNING'S MAIL. sO i REBOOTED AND COULD NOT GET OUTLOOK TO START AFTER THAT Sorry about the caps
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi. is anyone there?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
PLEASE give me a sign that something is happening after 45 minutes
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
if it helps, my order ID from yesterday is 23930034-720 Ameen Khan dealt with my case
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Since I have not heard from you for over an hour I am cancelling this conversation.I will try again later

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! ­čśŐ

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

---

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

In order to attempt to repair a corrupt office application, please click the link below. Once there, select your operating version of Windows, and you will be able to follow the steps to a local repair. If that doesn't work, you can download the repair tool - again using the instructions in the link below"

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/repair-an-office-application-7821d4b6-7c1d-4205-aa0e-a6b40c5bb88b

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Robert_IT

(Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Unfortunately after doing all that I am back where I started yesterday, unable to start Outlook and getting an error message (see order ID 23930034-720)
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
How long will it be before he is able to deal with my problem? There are so many other things I should be doing but I do not want to give up on this one.

I see you've requested a premium service. I am unable to accept at this time, but the request is available to all experts. In the meantime, please try out the steps I have provided. Thanks!

Robert H,
Experience: IT Senior Client Services Engineer at DTE
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I did do everything you said

Hello, I am Divy. Thank you for requesting premium service.

Please follow the below link to connect with me remotely

Link - https://join.zoho.com/222389007

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
What next? I have downloaded but it is unclear where to go now
The link is now expired.
Please allow me sometime to reconnect with you
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Nothing happened. I did what I was told received no further help or instructions and the session was terminated after 10 minutes!

Since you downloaded the application later than expected the session expired. Kindly allow me some time to join back. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I had waited for ages and have other things to do! I responded as fast as I could, I've been trying to get this solved for many hours!
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Please guide me through the steps. I am NOT a computer expert and am 82 years old
I understand your time is precious. I am currently engaged in a service call. I will return back to you in approximately 20 minutes
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
OK

I am available now.

Please follow the below link - https://join.zoho.com/294677907

• Download & then run the downloaded file to install it
  • After, installation, hit join button to connect with me.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Unfortunately after all the syncing there are no messages whatever and nothing in contacts either..I do of course have access to emails on the web and my iPad but the loss of the Contacts data is dire!
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
when I try to send a message I am told 'out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again'

I noticed you have a backup file on your device. I can try to reinstall the backup file.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I'm not sure what is backed up! It should in principle be easy to get my blueyonder email history from Virgin Media. You may recall that I didn't remember in time what the name of the account was but I THINK I have it now. I should be able to restore the minor orange.fr material myself later once Outlook is working normally. The contacts backup to try to use is the one dated 13/09/2017. I regret to admit that I stopped saving records of Outlook data after that.but I can update manually if we get the core data back.I presume from the timing of your latest message that you are in a different timezone from me (I am in Scotland, so on BST). What time might you be free to try again? I would be perfectly happy to leave it until tomorrow (Monday) as I have a huge amount of catchup to do, having spent most of Friday and Saturday on this problem.

I am available now.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
OK

I work from India so let me know when you are available I shall revert back to you as and when I am available.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
As I have just indicated I am available now but am happy to fix a later time if that suits you better

I would connect now but I know this will take longer so I prefer to connect on Monday at this time.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Could it be Monday at 1100 BST?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Or even 1130?

Yes, my calendar is free by Monday as it's a public holiday here so anytime would be fine. Just ping me here.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
In theory it is a public holiday here too tomorrow but every day is the same under lockdown! I will try you around 1100 BST. Thank you.

Yes, I agree with that hehe. Have a good day.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I will be out of contact from now (1300 BST) until some time after 1400 BST. Still hoping to hear from you

Hello, I was off work. I am available now. Are you online now?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Not really available till 1500 BST (80 minutes from now). Would that be OK

Yes that is fine.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I am free now

Thank you please use the below link

Link -https://join.zoho.com/714121760

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
We seem to be there - emails still coming and going this morning. No contacts but I can somehow recover that. Thanks very much. Best wishes, Russell

I am extremely happy to know that your issue has been fixed.