Robert H
Robert H,
Experience:  IT Senior Client Services Engineer at DTE
106466437

Is it possible to contact TUI uk. via an e-mail address,

Is it possible to contact TUI uk. via an e-mail address
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Gmail
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone and lap top
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tried searching the internet without success
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.
---

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. I understand you need to contact TUI. TUI can be reach at***@******.*** or***@******.***

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

(Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
My wife and I have been trying to obtain "failed to show" paperwork from TUI since 21/03/20 which will allow us to claim reimbursement from our insurers on. holiday we cancelled before lockdownn. Will this work?

I am not affiliated with the site - I am only a third party Q&A. Please reach out to them directly. So sorry for the hassle!

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
OK many thanks for the information.

Please let me know if you need anything else and I'll be happy to help! If everything is good, no need to respond.

You can use the link below to request additional help!
https://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-gravy/

Thank you,(Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Morning Robert sorry to have to tell you the email address "*****@******.***" you gave me was unrecognised.Can you confirm it to be correct?

Give me a moment - let me check

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hello Robert on Sunday I lnformed you that one of the numbers you gave me was not recognised and you said you would check, but I have not heard from you since. If this email address is incorrect are there any others I can contact TUI on?

I'm sorry I thought I responded.