VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

Cannot open up my laptop. P.word not recognised. Phone

Cannot open up my laptop. P.word not recognised. Phone number not recognised. Nowhere else to go via computer. What can I do?
JA: What specific appliance or part are you working with?
Customer: HP laptop about 4 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tried "Truekey" Forgotten p.word. Note the computer days I have no internet connection but it shows there is. A real mixup.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: If you can send me a new p.word do this using my mobile ***********

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Disregard the remote service, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.

Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

The only way is to reset your Windows 10.

For Better understanding here's the linked video on How to Reset Windows 10 from the Login Screen :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zonjyd2L_GQ

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I cannot use the laptop as I cannot get beyond first base and I am not familiar with other methods. Ca Microsoft not sort this. It appears it's their problem
Customer: replied 9 days ago.