Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I need to change the old phone owner itunes, I got this

I need to change the old phone owner itunes
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: I got this phone off my mate and have to put iPhone/iTunes update so I can access the phone properly
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

You should get the old phone owners information to be able to sign out of the current Apple ID. To sign out go to Settings, then tap the name at the very top and then scroll down and then tap sign out

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Apple iPhone 3
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
What's apple support number

Thank you for requesting secure remote assistance. To get connected, first follow this On your Computer - download the Free Version of TeamViewer quick support app from the link below.

Next, open the downloaded file and install it.

Once you have Teamviewer open it will display Your ID numbers with a password ***** it on the screen. Share that with me. Thanks

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/info/free-remote-access-software/

For Mac use this - https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac-os/