Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I have a Lenovo Think Pad but would like to use an uncorded

I have a Lenovo Think Pad but would like to use an uncorded mouse as I can't get on with the keypad mouse. Can I use an independent mouse with it and does it have to be a Lenovo mouse as I have a spare HiPoint mouse.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Looks like you are trying to setup a wireless mouse. It should be plug and play. Connect the small USB dongle to your USB port on your thinkpad and then turn on the wireless mouse and it should pair

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you.. will this reply be available to look back on or does it vanish I Iog out?

Yes, it will

You're welcome, Pleasure assisting you.

--

Hope that helps you out today, Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you. Thank you

If needed, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Pleasure assisting you.