Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

My Instagram following Page says ‘once you follow people

Hi my Instagram following Page says ‘once you follow people you’ll see them here’, Even though already follow 34, can you help please?
JA: Which Instagram product do you have?
Customer: Not sure, how might I check that?
JA: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Instagram software?
Customer: ?
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Please connect
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have just updated to latest version and also reported the same problem through the help section on instagram settings, waiting

-----------------------------

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Seems like an issue with the ocnnection to the server. I suggest deleting the app and then re-installing it

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Mashallah Best tech advise ever :)
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Eid Mubarak!

Thank you! Eid Mubarak to you as well