Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I lost my new Samsung 9 telephone 2 days ago. I have managed

Hello, my name is***** and I lost my new Samsung 9 telephone 2 days ago. I have managed to get all my emails back BUT, how do I get all my What's App messages?
JA: How long has this been going on with your 9? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only a few messages have appeared, but lots are missing. I am the Chairman of Texas Oil and Gas PLC here in London and I desperately need many of these messages. My mobile is *********** and my email is ***@******.***..... is there a telephone number that I can call you on now, please, Pearl?
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's all!
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
My name is***** and I am the Founder,Chairman and CEO of Texas Oil and Gas PLC, here in London, UK. Sadly, I lost my 3 month old Samsung 9, 2 days ago
I managed to restore all my emails and just a few What's App messages have appeared, but most of them have disappeared. Please can you help?

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Only if the message were backed up to the Whatsapp cloud server then you can get them back. On the new Phone, get a new sim with that same number and download and install whatsapp and then setup your account

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Ameen Khan,
Experience: Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I now have a new sim on my new Samsung and I have already hot all my emails but only a few What's App....HOW DO I GET ALL MY OLD WHATS APP MESSAGES?

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0ed2dd48-64f4-42ff-b3bb-7ea3a29722be please select this link and follow the on-screen instructions. Please then provide me your cell \ email in the private contact box beneath this chat. Thank you.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi, you said that you would connect with me?.... David Parlons
Hello David. Are you available?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hello, I paid you money yesterday for you to try to locate all my lost What's App messages on :*********** my email is***@******.***
ID: 23944934-416
David Parlons
Texas oil and Gas PLC
London, UK.Thanks!
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
David Parlons
Texas Oil and Gas PLC
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Order no: 23944934-416
David Parlons
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
My ID; 23944934-416
DAVID PARLONS
PLEASE CANCEL MY ORDER/ SUBSCRIPTION.
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND I WILL RECOMMEND YOU TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!
email:***@******.***
phone:***********London, UK..... thanks!
Customer: replied 11 days ago.

Thank you David.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
ID: 23944934-416 David Parlons I HAVE ALREADY CANCELLED MY SUBSCRIPTION!!
Ok
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
MY ID: 23944934-416.
I HAVE TOLD YOU 6 TIMES THAT I HAVE CANCELLED MY SUBSCRIPTION!!!!
DAVID PARLONS