Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

On Wi-fi I cannot access my BT mail, on safari I can. Ok for

On Wi-fi I cannot access my BT mail, on safari I can. Ok for gmail accont
JA: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?
Customer: iphone 5se old model
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: i spent 45 minutes with BT help this morning, password ***** reset, I can access on BT mail using safari
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: this has been a problem for a while used to access it with vpn but not now

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

That means BT mail server is having an issue since you can get to other accounts.

try rebooting the phone and then connect again

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

-----------------

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have rebooted the phone, had BT help renew password. I can access the account on line but not through Wi-fi or contract
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
what is happening now?

Thank you for requesting secure remote assistance. To get connected, first follow this On your Computer - download the Free Version of TeamViewer quick support app from the link below.

Next, open the downloaded file and install it.

Once you have Teamviewer open it will display Your ID numbers with a password ***** it on the screen. Share that with me. Thanks

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/info/free-remote-access-software/

For Mac use this - https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac-os/

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok

Do you have a computer?

Are you still there?