Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

I have lost my email account and cannot recover it, Yes Yes,

Customer Question

I have lost my email account and cannot recover it
JA: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?
Customer: Yes Yes
JA: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?
Customer: Hotmail
JA: Are you checking your Hotmail mail in your browser or using an email client (such as Outlook)?
Customer: Outlook
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: They keep asking me for password ***** first user name I have got confused and think have put in wrong information I am not receiving any emails
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tech Raksh replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble login to your Microsoft account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please do follow the steps in the below link to reset the password ***** your Email account.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/10494/microsoft-account-recover-hacked-compromised-account

If you are unable to reset the password ***** your email account using the steps in the above link, I suggest you to submit the form using the below link to recover the Email account.

https://account.live.com/ACSR