Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  System Engineer
102326245

How do I download to PC. Having plugged the camera in to my

Customer Question

How do I download to PC. Having plugged the camera in to my PC when I switch the camera on I get the message "Switch of to charge camera".My TZ60 did it automatically.
JA: Who makes your camera?
Customer: How do I download pics to my PC?
JA: The Camera Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your camera?
Customer: When I connect the camera to the PC(Lenovo 530S) I get the message "Switch camera off to charge it." The TZ60 I used previously came up offering an automatic down load. I cannot see any indication of how I tell the camera and |PC to talk to each other.
JA: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Let's go with that for the time being.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The camera is Panasonic TZ80
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can see nothing in the handbook telling me - Sorry, I have to go as my hayfever is causing me vision problems. Apologies and thank you
Expert:  Andrew Taylor replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer.
My Name is***** will do my best to help you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. I am currently
reviewing your question and the information you have provided.
Thanks Again,
Andy

As you have not replied and/or I do not have enough information to answer fully your question, I will give you a general answer with the information I have.

Then press the "Menu" button and scroll down to "Date Stamp". You can select "Date", "Date & Time" or "Off".

This is the best attempt I can give you at answering your question, if you come back online, and this information does not help, let me know in this chat and we can continue further.
Once again, thank you for choosing Just Answer and giving me the opportunity to help answer your question!
Andy