Rafi
Rafi, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  IT Manager
106284071

I was just talking to you to get help and you disappeared,

Customer Question

Hello I was just talking to you to get help and you disappeared
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: My computer is an Lenovo acer I am not as teck as you
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: every thing I have regisitered put passwords in ,talked to Epson and they say there is a fauly
JA: What Epson model do you have?
Customer: My Printer is an Epson workforce 27/50523D62 wireless
JA: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?
Customer: for the last forenightat least
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: Tell me how I do this as I not as teck as you or maybe I have
JA: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: 2WEEKS AGO THIS WAS ALL WORKING ,WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN IT STOPED OPERATING ,ALL IT KEEPS TELLING ME THAT THE PRINTER IS IN IDLE MODE AND WILL NOT RESPOND TO THE cOMPUTER AT ALL
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rafi replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Welcome to Just Answer an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. I am Rafi and I will try to do my best to help you today. Please note Secure Remote Assistance are auto-generated and communication through chat is fine with me. Please take the time to carefully read and follow the instructions.

To answer your question -

-Unplug the printer, while on and leave it unplugged for 15-30 minutes. Put the printer back in sometime, this action reset the error.

-Probably there is something inside the printer blocking or broken sensor along the paper path. In a position, you can't see it really doesn't take much paper to block the printer. Remove the toner cartridge, if present then gently and carefully give the printer a few upside-down shakes.

-Try removing all ink cartridges and reinstall them one at a time. Reposition the encoder strip of the print-head carriage. Maybe it's out of position and activates a paper sensor.

-Ensure the paper tray is not overfilled. Verify that the paper is not packed too tightly in the paper tray.

-If the printer still produces error message it indicates a hardware failure. Maybe a paper sensor flag either got stuck or broken. When a paper got a jammed check if the sensor moves freely.

We will need to reset your Printer to factory settings to clear out any backend system errors, please follow the steps in this link to get this done: https://www.tonerbuzz.com/blog/resetting-your-printer-to-factory-default-settings/

If you do not find anything wrong bring the printer to a repair center.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Let me know if you have any follow up questions. I am here to help you. Thanks.