Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I cannot get the the printer to pick up the wireless signal

Customer Question

I cannot get the the printer to pick up the wireless signal from the sky router. I have run a test report. this says that MAC address filtering may be enabled on the router which can prevent the connection. The solution is given as adding the MAC address of the printer to the list of permitted devices for the router. I am struggling to do that. Can you please help
JA: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?
Customer: I would have to see if I have such a cable. Shall I do so
JA: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?
Customer: All 3 power, internet, wi fi on green
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do not think so thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sayed replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your printer. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. If you get an offer for premium service please ignore that for the moment. That offer is automatically generated by this website.

May i have the model no of your printer?