VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

My new Logitech crayon does not work with my iPad Pro model

Customer Question

Hi My new Logitech crayon does not work with my iPad Pro model A1709, can you advise if this is correct and if so can I return it.
JA: What Apple model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: 13.5.1 and it’s an IPad Pro (10.5)
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have charged to crayon and checked with settings to make sure that no other pencil is connected. Should work on my iPad?
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Should it have worked with my iPad pro
Category: Computer
Expert:  VanHilton M replied 1 year ago.

If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Disregard the remote service, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.

Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Check that the Crayon tip is screwed tightly on. A1893 or A1954). Crayon does not work with any other tablets or iPad models. Make sure iPad is on and is updated with the newest iOS.

For Better understanding here's the link: https://www.logitech.com/assets/65536/crayon-teacher-troubleshooting-questions.pdf