Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware & Software Specialist - 10yrs Exp, Web Designer & Developer
49766785

Unable to access any amazon sites.when I type in request for

Customer Question

Unable to access any amazon sites.when I type in request for amazon uk or amazon prime blue bar responds immediatly but then stops at c30% along the blue line. This has been case for two days and am unable to access any amazon help.
JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer: amazon in any form:I need amazon help but when I request amazon in any form ( uk prime etc) the blue bar is activated but stops at around 30%along . This has been the case for 2 days
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Apple pro latest
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What browser are you using to access Amazon? Is it Chrome? Safari or Firefox?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,

Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

It appears that you have not come back online yet to continue solving your problem. Please allow me to provide a general answer to your question based on the information you already provided.

I believe this is an issue with your web browser, or shall I say, an issue related to browser incompatibility. This means that your currently used web browser could have been overloaded with tons of cookies and cache internet files causing the trouble. Another thing is, the Amazon site that you are visiting could have implemented a new feature that is not supported by the current state of your browser, thus the problem occurred.

To fix this problem, I suggest that you download and install an alternate web browser like Chrome and use it to access the Amazon site. Here is the link to download Chrome:

https://google.com/chrome

Thank you and I hope that helped.

Best regards,

Jess