Anikesh G
Anikesh G, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

Home phone doesn't let us call out and doesn't receive

Customer Question

Home phone doesn't let us call out and doesn't receive calls. The instruments are plugged in, charged up and not touched since they worked yesterday .................... please help. Number is ************ JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone? Customer: Panasonic. Four sets in good working order. JA: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic phone? What have you tried so far? Customer: Just this morning. We have tried to phone us from our mobiles and tried phoning to our mobiles. The instruments as well as our mobiles make the usual noises-like when number is ***** dialed by the instruments. JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: No. Thank you.

Category: Computer
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Ashu. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I please know the device and model of your device?

Expert:  Anikesh G replied 1 year ago.

Without the information requested  in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

A. Ensure that the telephone line cord and the AC adaptor are properly connected.
b. Ensure that there are no broken pins on the telephone line cord.
c. Ensure that you are using the supplied phone lead.
d. If you are using a splitter to connect the unit, remove the splitter and connect the unit to the wall socket directly. If the unit operates properly, please check the splitter.
e. Unplug the phone from the electrical socket and remove the batteries from the base unit for approx. 30 minutes.
f. Disconnect the base unit from the telephone line and connect the line to a known working telephone, for example your neighbor’s phone.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please disconnect any action with your company with me immediately. It was a great mistake contacting you,
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 1 year ago.

The answer provided to you is the best we can help you with.

We're sorry that you haven't had a good experience with us.

Thanks for your time. Have a great day.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. Anikesh, I don;y have any problems. I somehow was connected to you when trying to get help from Virgin Media. Virgin Media suggested I contact you for help.I have no idea why. I am a vulnerable person locked in at home. Virgin Media eventually repaired their line. Please sever any connections which have been mistakenly set up with you. I wish you well but this is causing me a lot of stress. I wish you well but PLEASE disconnect me.
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** your concern.

Bye, have a great day.