Rei Guimmayen
Rei Guimmayen, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Professional
106499931

I have forgotten my amazon password. I have just bought a

Customer Question

I have forgotten my amazon password.
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: I have just bought a kindle paperwhite and need to set it up. How do I get my password
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long have you had your Kindle?
Customer: I have lots of kindle fire tablets. But just hot a new paperwhite and can't remember my password
JA: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rei Guimmayen replied 1 year ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, a third party question and answer site. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with your Amazon account. I know that can be frustrating. I will try my best to assist you.

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me.

Here is how you can fix this.

To recover your password, please enter your email address on the link provided below:

https://www.amazon.com/ap/forgotpassword?openid.assoc_handle=anywhere_us&pageId=anywhere_us&mn=0

Click next and answer as many questions as possible in the most details that you can to try and recover your account.

If that doesn't work, please contact amazon customer service at 1-***-***-****

Please let me know if you have follow up questions. I will be happy to assist you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The advice didn't work and I had to contact Amazon customer support to sort out the problem.
The reference you asked me to enter to change my password *****'t be recognised.
I hope you will not be billing me for this?

You are welcome.

I'm a site user like you, so I don't have access to your account details or charges, but customer service would be glad to help you with that.

To cancel your subscription, please contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help