Mian-Wisal Ahmad
Mian-Wisal Ahmad, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Field Engineer at DWP Group
107108665

I have set up SKYPE on my lenovo laptop and would like to

Customer Question

I have set up SKYPE on my lenovo laptop and would like to know how does my daughter in Australia know that I am skyping her? has she got to keep her computer turned on all the time?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mian-Wisal Ahmad replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** to Just Answer. I understand how you feel. That sounds frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Note: Secure Remote Assistance is optional NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

When you are login into skype and added your daughter in your skype, she needs to keep her computer turned on to accept the skype call from you. She can also install skype on her mobile phone and receive the skype call directly anytime anywhere on her mobile phone instead of turning on her computer all the time.