VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

I’m have no sound in my radio apps, I have no sound on my

Customer Question

I’m have no sound in my radio apps
JA: Which software or app can I help with?
Customer: I have no sound on my radio apps
JA: What have you tried so far with your software?
Customer: Checked my internet and sounds on my phone and all is on
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The calls are silent too even though I have checked the ringer and silent mode.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mian-Wisal Ahmad replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** to Just Answer. I understand how you feel. That sounds frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Note: Secure Remote Assistance is optional NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

Can you please confirm the make and model of your phone and the radio app which you are using.

Please try to increase the media volume on your mobile phone. Please try to connect the headphone with your mobile phone as in most cases radio app work with the headphone connector is plug into mobile phone.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please remove me from this just answer scam and refund me the money to my account. I want no part of this. Theresa Morrissey.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Refund my money to bank account straight away.
Expert:  VanHilton M replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Disregard the remote service, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.

Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Android devices have many different volume controls so it's possible the volume you're turning up isn't the one that controls the volume in the app. To double check, go to your device Settings, find the Sound option and then check the volume level of all the controls.

For Better understanding here's the link: https://help.tactustherapy.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024938752-I-can-t-hear-the-sound-from-my-app-What-should-I-do-