Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Are my problems in avg security due to the fact that my

Customer Question

are my problems in avg security due to the fact that my computer is on windows 7 and is now over 10 years old
JA: Which AVG product do you have?
Customer: Hewlet packard
JA: What have you tried so far with your AVG software?
Customer: I am not computer literate but I think I have tried everything that has been asked
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I don't think so
Category: Computer
Expert:  Satchi replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to Just answer which is a paid independent online technical support site.

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

I am sorry to hear you're having trouble with this issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

My name is Satchi & I will be assisting you today.

Could you please explain the problem lil bit more?