Tech-Expert
Tech-Expert, PC Support Specialist
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer
104823085

I am a member with amazon am trying to purchase an item but

Customer Question

I am a member with amazon am trying to purchase an item but you have my old visa nmbr as I am with a different bank. How can I rectified this thanks Mrs norna King.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Am using tablet Huawei
JA: What's the model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Sorry don't know where to look for model nmb 1yr old
JA: What have you tried so far with your Android device?
Customer: Sorry do not know what u mean. All I am trying to do is buy some garde hose and when it comes to payment it is from bank of Scotland who I am not with now. New bank is nation wide.
JA: The Android Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thanks that's all I want thanks for helping me
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tech-Expert replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with changing payment method on Amazon account. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
May I know whom I am chatting with?

May I know if you are still connected with me?

Hello, I noticed you haven’t had time to respond to my inquiry, so based on the information you have given me, this is the best answer that I am able to provide at this time. If this does not solve your issue, please feel free to come back and provide me with more information and I will do my best to help you find a solution.

I understand that you need to to change the card details on your Amazon account. If that is correct, I will be glad to help you in fixing the issue.
Please click on the below link and follow the instructions on it to change the card details on your Amazon account.
https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GNQFBWDZJN838JZF

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** *****

Hi, Norma. I understand that you need to to change the card details on your Amazon account. If that is correct, I will be glad to help you in fixing the issue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay I am using my tablet now. So sorry about me not responding to phone quickly but I am pretty new to all this computer stuff and do not want to make any mistakes. All I need to do is be able to give u correct details for my new card. I have typed them in. What do I do now
By the way I am 82 hence slow speed.