Mian-Wisal Ahmad
Mian-Wisal Ahmad, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Field Engineer at DWP Group
107108665

I purchased Windows 10 from Currys/PC World to install on

Customer Question

Hi, I purchased Windows 10 from Currys/PC World to install on Apple iMac for running some account software. When I received it in the post it was a DVD with a Product Key. Obviously the Mac doesn't have a DVD drive so thought it would be simple to install using the Product Key. After a quick look on Google I found out I would need to use Boot Camp Assistant to install it but this keeps on failing. Any ideas gratefully received!
JA: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I tried Microsoft Parallels but didn't have any luck with that so bought the Windows 10 package on the recommendation of Currys/PC World. When trying to install with Bootcamp I had to download an ISO image for the disk which I did in a 64 bit version but it keeps failing so I don't ever get to the point where I can enter the Product Key
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don't think so thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mian-Wisal Ahmad replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** to Just Answer. I understand how you feel. That sounds frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Dear valued customer, please visit and follow the directions in the link below and let me know if you stuck at any point:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4seoZzDsit0&feature=emb_logo