Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  System Engineer
102326245

I cannot reset my yahoo password,because my phone number has

Customer Question

I cannot reset my yahoo password,because my phone number has changed
JA: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?
Customer: yes
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I forgot it
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Andrew Taylor replied 1 year ago.

Hello & thanks for choosing JustAnswer.com!

I'm an expert with 10 years’ experience and it's going be a pleasure to help have your issue resolved today. I understand it can be frustrating when you have technical issues, I’m really sorry to hear this has caused you an inconvenience but that’s why I’m here to help get it resolved.

From what you told my assistant Pearl I have been able to investigate your problem and come up with the following response:

Yahoo provide a Pro Support service for account reset issues, particularly for people who do not have the correct recovery information on the account. You can contact them on(###) ###-#### it is US only at the moment (they will accept calls from Outside the US however it may cost you to call them).
You can also use the automated password ***** yahoo and sign in helper: http://yahoo.com

I hope my answer helps you resolve your problem, if this does not resolve your problem or you need a follow up please let me know & we will work together to resolve this.

Once again, thank you for choosing Just Answer and giving me the opportunity to help answer your question!
Andy