Bob
Bob, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer Engineer
104647409

I need to create a new password, my credit card security

Customer Question

i need to create a new password, my credit card security numbers with e bay are no longer recognised as i have had to get a new credit card.and this is no longer accepted or recognised by e bay. avril
JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer: i want to buy a book from e bay.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: the book is entitled The Novice by Thich Nhat Hanh
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i recent made the request for the book but because i have a new credit card e bay does not recognise this .on my account.avril.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bob replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. I hope you are doing well today. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today.

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Expert:  Bob replied 1 year ago.

I’m sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. You can reset your ebay password ***** the steps at the link below

https://www.ebay.com/help/account/changing-account-settings/reset-password?id=4197