Robert H
Robert H, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

How do I take the caplock on Samsung rv510, i have not used

Customer Question

how do I take the caplock on Samsung rv510
JA: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?
Customer: i have not used this 1 for month
JA: What Samsung model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: rv510
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have just in stoll a window 10 disc
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert H replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.
---

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. I understand you cannot disable capslock.

The problem you're having is a setting in your control panel.

Go to Control Panel and click on ease of acces...and click on MAKE THE KEYBOARD EASIER TO USE...unclick Turn on StickyKeys, Togglekeys and filter keys. Then go to control panel and open Keyboard...and increase the repeat and delay rate. If all these doesnt work...it means it might be a hardware problem

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

(Your friendly expert)