VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

I have a HP Officejet 6700 that isn’t printing, after each

Customer Question

I have a HP Officejet 6700 that isn’t printing, after each print command a there is a probe
JA: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?
Customer: a message comes on contact HP 0x61011bed
JA: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?
Customer: Right now from Ipad
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: Regularly
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: this message comes from all device, iPhone, mac, HP laptop and desktop
Category: Computer
Expert:  VanHilton M replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

May I know what troubleshooting have you done?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Switched off printer several times

Please, read carefully and follow my instruction, unplug all the cords connected to your printer including in the wall outlet for 5 minutes then plug in again

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No!

If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Disregard the remote service, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I’ve done all these things several times. Now if you can’t come up with A solution to my problem, please stop wasting my time and try to sell me add ons. Most of the time the printer doesn’t print, it tells me to contact HP code 0x61011bed. If there’s nothing you can do pls tell me
  • Have you tried to clean the cartridge contacts as well as the rollers?

• Are you able to move the carriage manually?

• Did you perform a hard reset on the printer?

While you respond to that, here's what you need to do:

In some cases, removing the ink cartridges and resetting the printer can clear the error message.

1. Turn on the printer.

2. Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.

3. Disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the printer. If your printer has a network or wireless connection, leave it connected.

4. Remove the ink cartridges from the printer.

5. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and from the wall outlet or power strip.

6. Wait at least 60 seconds.

7. Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.

NOTE:

HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to a wall outlet.

8. Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.

9. Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.

The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.

10. Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.

11. Reinsert the ink cartridges, and then close the ink cartridge access door.

12. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.

13. If you disconnected the USB cable, reconnect it to the rear of the printer.

14. Try to print.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I’ve paid a refundable £5.00 fee to be connected to you. Nothing’s working so please advise how to get the refUnd?

Did you follow my instructions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I

Are you still there? I don't mean to rush you. I just want to make sure that we are still connected

1. Turn on the printer.

6. Wait at least 60 seconds.

NOTE:

14. Try to print.