Rei Guimmayen
Rei Guimmayen, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Professional
106499931

I’m trying to download the app teams as I have a conference

Customer Question

I’m trying to download the app teams as I have a conference this morning at 9.30. I’m putting in my email and it says I’m already registered. Must be to do with my sons Xbox yrears ago. So I’ve forgotten my email and it’s sending a code to an old phone. Can you refigurate it please x
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: i might on my email in my iPhone as they come automatically x
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: im not sure. It says it knows my email, but I can’t get further than that. My number is ***** and forgot the password. It’s a child protection conference. I haven’t slept a wink worrying cos all the professionals will be there but me x
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just to be able to get on to this conference app ready for the meeting, so resetting passwords etc. I’m in a total panic with it. I’m not computer literate x
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rei Guimmayen replied 1 year ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, a third party question and answer site. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with your Microsoft account. I know that can be frustrating but I am here to help you. Hopefully we can have this resolved quickly.

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me.

Here is how you can fix this.

To reset your password. Please click this link:

>> https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

If online recovery didn't help you retrieve your account, kindly fill up this form >> account.live.com/acsr

You will be asked to enter your Name, birthday, Contacts, Email subjects, Security Answers. These information should be provided accurately to prove ownership of the account.

You may want to check this video tutorial that might help you recover your account: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/videoplayer/embed/RE1ZRwx

You may also contact Microsoft Support for assistance >> https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/

Please let me know if you have follow up questions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It’s asking me to send a code to a mobile I don’t have, then asking me to send a code to another email I don’t havr?

Did you click "I no longer have these"?