Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I am just trying to have my Sky package upgraded to include

Customer Question

I am just trying to have my Sky package upgraded to include all of the football that starts on June 17th. But I am just banging my head against a brick wall,! I will want to continue this service until further notice.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Apple laptop & p.c.
JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Apple?
Customer: No idea what the Operating System is.
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?
Customer: i have very little knowledge about computers. It would be far easier for me to call someone at Sky and get a nice and easy solution to have my account upgraded. As I have said earlier, I will want to continue with this upgraded Sky package.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: There is nothing wrong with my lap top or P.C.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your service. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the Sky box (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the Sky box, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please