Anikesh G
Anikesh G, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

I order a phone, I phone 7 plus, We got a text from ebay

Customer Question

Hi I order a phone
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: I phone 7 plus
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We got a text from ebay saying we need a refund how do we do it and how long
JA: You can email***@******.***. If you have questions about your order, please contact our customer service team at 1-***-***-****, available from 6:00am to 9:00pm PST. They're always glad to help!
Customer: How do you do that
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How you got the number
Category: Computer
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Ashu. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Are you trying to return the iPhone and you wish to get a refund?

Expert:  Anikesh G replied 1 year ago.

Without the information requested  in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

Please follow the below instructions to get a refund from eBay.

1. Go to your My eBay Purchase history, and in the drop-down menu next to the item in question, choose Return or Item not received (within 30 days of delivery).
  2. Verify that this is the item in question.
  3. Click Resolve a Problem.
  4. Answer the questions on the resulting page and you’ll get a link to report your case.

You will have an opportunity to negotiate with the seller. If the case can’t be resolved, and eBay agrees that you’re right, you’ll receive a refund.