Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Please can you help me.? I have somehow restarted my iPad

Hello Pearl
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: please can you help me.? I have somehow restarted my iPad and I'm struggling with several areas ....shall i list them ?
JA: What have you tried so far with your Apple product?
Customer: TBH I frightened to do anything in case I lose everything else. It is unable to update to IOS 12.4.7 as I don't have enough GB. I've tried removing apps but it still isn't enough. I've lost all of the photos which were on it. It keeps displaying ' storage almost full' but there is enough space ..
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: If it doesn't get updated then I have received a message from EBay stating I will lose this on 8th June as it isn't updated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also A message poos up to say that the iPad hasn't been updated to iCloud.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oops ! Sorry I meant pops up !, ��
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I lost messages for a while but then they reappeared but I've lost emails
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Another ones pops up asking me to sign into ITunes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Luckily I have an iPhone so I can receive emails on that device

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

In that case, if you do not have enough space, start to delete photos and videos as they take up most of the space

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.