Anikesh G
Anikesh G, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

I sent a 5 month old laptop with a camera problem to Amazon

Customer Question

I sent a 5 month old laptop with a camera problem to Amazon repairs on 7th May by Royal Mail tracking. It was signed at the destination on 9th May. It disappeared and did not show on their system till 22nd May. I have made numerous chats and emails and have dealt with over a dozen people all promising to get back to me with an update. I am so frustrated there is no one who will take responsibly and deal with this situation. I have logged all the communications. I have asked for the return of the laptop or a replacement. I would like to know where can I go to get this resolved as I am just going round in circles
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: I am just checking
JA: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: "HP Stream 14-cm0045na 14 Inch Laptop - (Blue) (AMD A4-9125 Dual Core, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB eMMC, 1 TB OneDrive and Office 365, 1 Year Subscription Included". I have not installed any updates as its not been in my possession since 7th May
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I just want to know who to go to for help, as Amazon is just avoiding resolving the situation
Category: Computer
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Ashu. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Have you tried contacting Amazon through a call?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is not possible to telephone Amazon only through chat. I have emailed and chatted many times over the last month, about 16 times, each time the conversation was initiated by me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is nothing wrong with the PC, I am not sure why you are asking this, have you read my question? I just want advise on where to go to get help, however this doesnt seem to be the right place either!
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 1 year ago.

Please click on the below link and follow the instructions mentioned for having a voice call support with Amazon customer service:-

https://www.wikihow.com/Contact-Amazon-UK

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I really am waiting my time on hear, I know how to contact Amazon, as I said I have contacted them on chat and email over 16 times, I do not need to have their details again. I think I need to go to somewhere else. Can you remove me from your system as this has been a complete utter waste of time and money. And please stop the telephone calls also
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 1 year ago.

I am so sorry to hear about that but Amazon can only help you with this.

It's always better to get help from the amazon calling support feature. this way instant resolution is provided.