Ricky
Ricky, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  5+ Years in IT Support
98270431

My friend has a kindle fire, it opens but a request for a

Customer Question

My friend has a kindle fire, it opens but a request for a boot password ***** ***** what is a boot password? Without it nothing happens.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kindle fire
Expert:  Ricky replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. Unfortunately the reason for this issue is not known, even by Amazon. You will need to contact Amazon to request a new Kindle Fire. Due to COVID-19 Amazon is not taking phone calls, unfortunately. You will need to contact them online. To do so, go to this link and select your issue using the "Tell Us More" section at the bottom. You will then get the option to chat online. https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/contact-us/ref=hp_gt_comp_cu?ie=UTF8&nodeId=508510