Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Epson xp760 display shows 'ink pad is at the end of it's

Epson xp760 display shows 'ink pad is at the end of it's service life. I cannot close the printer or get any reaction except when I switch it off and back on again it wont let me do anything,ie change yellow ink
JA: What's the model of your printer?
Customer: XP760
JA: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?
Customer: only printer ink pad is out .. I can lift the lid
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your printer. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please