Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

How to record, how to record and play, lost instuctions

Customer Question

how to record
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: how to record and play
JA: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: lost instuctions forvoice tracer
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: how to playback
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

To perform a playback after recording, you would press the stop button and then the back to go to the recording and then press Play

Follow from page 12 of this doc - https://www.p4c.philips.com/files/l/lfh0860_00/lfh0860_00_dfu_aen.pdf

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.