Tech-Expert
Tech-Expert, PC Support Specialist
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer
104823085

Digital saving mode how to remove monitor LG tower dell, How

Customer Question

Digital saving mode how to remove monitor LG tower dell
JA: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: How to remove digital saving mode monitor lg
JA: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. What LG model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Flatiron window10
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Have not used for 1 year
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Window 10 ask to download ie but because of not sure the implication and thus this when the problem starts
Category: Computer
Expert:  Tech-Expert replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

I understand that you need to disable the Power Save Mode in an LG monitor. Is that correct?

May I know if you are still connected with me?

Hello, I noticed you haven’t had time to respond to my inquiry, so based on the information you have given me, this is the best answer that I am able to provide at this time. If this does not solve your issue, please feel free to come back and provide me with more information and I will do my best to help you find a solution.

Disable Power Save from the Desktop Taskbar

1 Click the Power icon on the right side of the desktop taskbar.

2 Click the blue "More Power Options" link at the bottom of the pop-up window.

3 Click and enable the "High Performance" radio button in the Additional Plans section in the lower half of the Power Options window.

4 Select the blue "Change Plan Settings" link next to the High-Performance setting to open the plan settings editor window.

5 Change the setting beside "Turn Off Display" to "Never" under both the "On Battery" and "Plugged In" headings. Change the setting beside "Put the Computer to Sleep" to "Never" under both headings.

6 Click the "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the pane. Windows now disable the power save feature for the monitor so that it will no longer switch off after a set period of inactivity.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
    psid £5 but it is not repairec Asking another £22 even before trands
    parent please refund £5

Please ignore the pop up. The remote assistance is optional. If you are not interested with the remote assistance let me help you to fix the issue through this chat window without any additional charges.

Kindly follow the above instructions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
    i rather take the towet to the shop. even if i paid £22 no gurantee rhe problem will solved

I understand that. There is no need to pay for secure remote assistance, Ignore that pop-up and kindly follow the above instructions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
    cant rate did not proceed further

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
    i am not going to click securely connect no transparency. should have more would be charged and not just £5

If you are able to read my response, please ignore the pop up. The remote assistance is optional. If you are not interested with the remote assistance let me help you to fix the issue through this chat window without any additional charges.

Kindly follow the above instructions.