VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

I have an omron evolv which I cannot synch. I am collecting

Customer Question

Hi I have an omron evolv which I cannot synch. I am collecting data for my Flying air medical which I last synch in April 20 using my iPhone 6s. I was unable to synch with my iPad Pro. Both devices indicate that I have a Bluetooth connection but the data is not synch when I pull the app screen down. The Omron app iCloud page states that I have synch when I select the synch button. I have download the latest software. Grateful for help. Geoff
JA: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?
Customer: i am running iOS 13.5.1 and have updated all my apps. Do not know where to find specific iTune version.
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last reboot?
Customer: i have rebooted both my iPhone and IPad
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I can think
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see online many reports of synch problems. Is this a fault in the app software and are there any plans to issue a new version.
Expert:  Stuart Woods replied 1 year ago.

restart the ipad

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have restarted the iPad and iPhone and problem remains
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Comments online discuss removing the Bluetooth connection and the app from the devise and reinstalling. Will this loose the data I need for my air medical from my monitor.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard back from you for several hours. Is my technical problem one you can correct. When might I hear a reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not yet received an answer to my request for help with resolving my evolve download problem. Geoff
Expert:  VanHilton M replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Disregard the remote service, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.

Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

For Better understanding here's the link video on how How to Use the Evolv BP7000 Monitor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiQIV81ZC4Y

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not yet received a response to my query