Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I have an Apple iPad and I don’t the method when ordering

I have an Apple iPad and I don’t the method when ordering something on line of holding the order, while waiting for the number to come through by email. When I go to retrieve it I lose the connection with the order. Please can you help?
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?
Customer: I have an Apple iPad and I don’t understand how to ,when ordering something on line , to keep thescreen while waiting for the security number being sent by email to me. If I go to the email I loose the order please can you help?
JA: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I don’t think there is anything wrong with the iPad. I just don’t know how to manoeuvre to the email without losing the order.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

-----------------------------

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

If you see an incorrect charge on your Apple account, you can cancel it and get a refund by submitting a case at this link here - https://www.apple.com/ca/shop/help/returns_refund

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This did not answer my question. I don’t know what system I am using I go into google to get to the shop I want to use.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When you are able to talk to me by my telephone I would appreciate it thank you. Celestine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been listening to your music for over a quarter of an hour but still no one has spoken to me or answered my question you have also taken sixteen pounds out of my account.please explain celestine

Hello, where are you placing the order from?