How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kamil Anwar Your Own Question
Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 321
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Kamil Anwar is online now

Need advice on who can correct error linked to my home and

Customer Question

Need advice on who can correct error linked to my home and post code.-
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Who can correct my home location ...incorrect and parcels are lost
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It is not me or my computer it is Sat Navs directing to wrong road
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Ex68dt Lorant is in a narrow lane. My home is ex68dt but the front of the house in adjacent to the main road.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  James K. replied 1 year ago.


My name is James

Welcome to Just Answer, I am sorry your having a techincal Issue

I know these can Frustrating, I will be working with you to fix these issues to get you fixed up ASAP

Let me know when you are ready to continue

Cheers James