Kamil Anwar
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Yesterday 4/5/2020 I won two eBay bids I paid for one and

Customer Question

yesterday 4/5/2020 I won two eBay bids I paid for one and when tried to pay for the other it won't let me it said something gone wrong with pain I would like this problem resolved so it dos'nt happen in the future.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: yesterday 4/5/2020 I won two eBay bids I paid for one but when I tried to pay for the other the page cums up something has gone wrong I would like this resolved so it will not happen in the future
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: this has been going on a few weeks I just keep trying to pay the I get email saying sorry this payment has now run out and and removed
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: outlook hot mail.com
JA: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: through my lap top that I am on now
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know what to do
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  James K. replied 1 year ago.

My name is James

Welcome to Just Answer, I am sorry your having a techincal Issue

I know these can Frustrating, I will be working with you to fix these issues to get you fixed up ASAP

Let me know when you are ready to continue

Cheers James