Rei Guimmayen
Rei Guimmayen, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Professional
106499931

Apple i phone 7s. apple icon and blank screen flashing on

Customer Question

Apple i phone 7s. apple icon and blank screen flashing on intermittently. cannot get past this point into phone. phone no***********.
JA: Have you tried a force reboot on your device (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?
Customer: yes not working
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: when ringing phone it goes to voice message and does not ring
Category: Computer
Expert:  Rei Guimmayen replied 1 year ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, a third party question and answer site. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with your iOS device. I know that can be frustrating but I am here to help you.

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me.

Here is how you can fix this.

if your iOS device is stuck in Apple logo or frozen, please see steps from the link below.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201412

If you’re not successful, you can call Apple support at 800-APL-CARE(###) ###-#### or via chat at https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=psp&PR