Richard, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have just bought an iMac and I have made the Apple ID.

Customer Question

When I started the Mac, so I went through to the internet. It had a problem initially and I had to do that several times. It was a real problem. Then, I went into the PC and looked at it. So far so good. Then there were no more instructions. This was at the end of the day, so I closed it down.
The next day, I couldn’t get into the PC… I hadn’t any instructions/manual to organise my computer name with a password. So how do I now get into my PC??
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: This is a new PC. Well, I was in Japan for a long time but came back and now. I have a laptop but I prefer a desktop. The problem is that I can't get into my PC now
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: Umm... what is that?
JA: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, if it's best!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please use my link below to reset the password
https://account.live.com/password/reset
Once the password ***** ***** try to sign into the account.
Please let me know exactly what happens