Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Please in London UK, l just sent my details to your company

Customer Question

Please my name is***** in London UK, l just sent my details to your company to join online selling, and I want to know if you have got my details l sent to you today,? My email is***@******.*** and address is Flat 26,*****Hackney, London UK E8 3LE and phone number is ***** /00447749940971. Thanks.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Please my name is***** in London UK, l just sent my details to your company to join online selling, and I want to know if you have got my details l sent to you today?, My email is***@******.*** and address is Flat 26,*****Hackney, London UK E8 3LE and phone number is ***** or 00447749940971. I hope to hear from you soon. Many thanks.
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Please my phone, l am chatting with you now. Thanks
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Please after l finish filled all my details, I was asked to choose website, I don't know how to do that. Thanks
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer:***@******.***, is my email address l sent to you today. Thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Generally when you sign up online, you would get an automated confirmation email that you have signed up and joined online

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

-----------------