Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

My computer is still not able to access my incoming emails,

Customer Question

My computer is still not able to access my incoming emails
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: Yes, On my mobile phone
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Yes, I have answered questions such as my date of birth and my mothers maiden name
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing else thank you
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Seems like a disconnect in the server of your emails, best way to resolve that is to remove the email account from that device, and then Add that email back. Once that is done, the connection to the mail server will be established a new sync will take place.

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of t