Rafi
Rafi, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  IT Manager
106284071

TV voice vibrates on every channel. No matter, how low the

TV voice vibrates on every channel. No matter, how low the volume is.
JA: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?
Customer: Need attention. Can you help us?
JA: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?
Customer: All black cables, provide by the shop we bought the tv from. No video or another equipment connection. Cables are from tv and antenna.
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No as I know nothing at all about tv. I was an offshore oil & gas engineer .

Hello, Welcome to Just Answer an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. I am Rafi and I will try to do my best to help you today. Please note Secure Remote Assistance are auto-generated and communication through chat is fine with me. Please take the time to carefully read and follow the instructions.

To answer your question -

We will need to reset your TV to factory settings to clear out any backend system errors. This process is called a data reset, and it stored data while returning everything to the default settings.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Let me know if you have any follow up questions. I am here to help you. Thanks.

Also, few tips to consider If your having network and app connection issues I would suggest the following:

1. Reboot and reset your Wi-Fi modem settings.
  2. Restart your TV and your providers modem by pulling the power plug.
  3. Move the router closer to the device.
  4. Power cycle your TV by pulling the power plug.

I hope that I was able to help you with the issue you are experiencing. If you still can't get the TV setup correctly with the steps above technician service request must be made.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
With due respect am I wasting our time???I've viewed your answers.Don't have a clue about you advice.Thanks a bunch!

No worires

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just waste of time. You don't pay attention to my response. Thanks a bunch! I don't want to deal with you again.

Ok