Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I want to get deliveries from Deliveroo but cannot do it. My

Customer Question

I want to get deliveries from Deliveroo but cannot do it. My application is not accepted.
JA: Which Deliveroo product do you have?
Customer: I do not have a Deliveroo product. I have not asked for a delivery yet.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Deliveroo software?
Customer: I have tried to enter my email address but it was not accepted as you said you already had it!
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I dont think so.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

I suggest you to get your application approved first by contacting them directly at this link here and then inform them thta you want your application to be looked over for approval

https://deliveroo.co.uk/contact

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.