Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

My sons ps4 is in the safe mode loop and he has tried

Customer Question

Hi. My sons ps4 is in the safe mode loop and he has tried everything he can but there has been no luck
JA: How long have you had your PlayStation?
Customer: 2 and a half years
JA: What have you tried so far with your Sony product?
Customer: Rebuilding the database, update via a USB and wifi but he doesn't really want to wipe everything
JA: Who makes your router?
Customer: Sky
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Updating and rebuilding the database
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

I suggest you to attempt this official guide by Playstation as a first step to come out of SafeMode - https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/system---hardware/power---system-stability/cannot-exit-ps4-safe-mode-loop/

Next, if that does not work, kindly report this to Playstation at - https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/warranties/ps4/#:~:text=You%20must%20visit%20PlayStation%20Service,return%20authorization%20and%20shipping%20instructions.

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.