Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I need to change my Apple ID and password as I have had a

Customer Question

I need to change my Apple ID and password ***** I have had a message saying that the ID is being used now many miles away. How do I do this
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: Many moons ago
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: Have done phsihing search and email address is included in large data breach sites
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

If you have forgotten your apple ID/iCloud email - you can look it up by using this tool - You can look up your Apple ID by entering the full name and email address associated with your Apple ID. - https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

If you forgot your password ***** can use this link to reset it - https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.