Ricky
Ricky, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  5+ Years in IT Support
98270431

I lost my phone and had an account key for my yahoo account.

Customer Question

I lost my phone and had an account key for my yahoo account. I can not access my account anymore because they ask for my previous phone number and I didn't have another email back then to put it as a recovery email.please help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Ricky replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. Unfortunately, if you do not have access to the phone that Yahoo has on file, and do not have a backup email on file, it will not be possible for them to validate your identity, and therefore, for security reasons, you will not be able to reset the password. You will need to create a new account.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you
Expert:  Ricky replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome