Anikesh G
Anikesh G, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

I ordered a birthday card on Tuesday night and it's not

Customer Question

I ordered a birthday card on Tuesday night and it's not arrived yet. My code is : YZQ7WEE
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Huawei phone
JA: What Huawei model do you have?
Customer: Be honest I don't know
JA: How long has this been going on with your Huawei phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: A friend of mine made the order for me as I said on Tuesday night and my son stays 12 miles away from me and I'm on the High Risk category and can't visit him, so the card was supposed to be arriving at my girlfriends house at midday when she received her post it wasn't there and now that is 64 hours waiting and it has to be sent on tonight as his birthday is *****
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Ashu. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know from where did you order the birthday card?

Expert:  Anikesh G replied 1 year ago.

Without the information requested  in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I would like to inform you that we do not offer Delivery services. If you can help me with the information on your order and the other details, I can redirect you to the concerned team. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to carry on in this app and I've been charged £35 in less than a week. So can you cancel my account with immediate effect
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 1 year ago.

Okay sure.

Thanks! have a great day.